Friday 25 April 2014

Food Friday

It is Friday again and I share what we have eaten the past week with you
Di nuovo venerdí, quindi ecco il menu della settimana passata
 



On Friday we had egg spaghetti with peas and a cheese sauce made by me (with milk, flour, butter and grated cheese)
Venerdí spaghetti all'uovo con piselli e besciamelle al formaggio fatta da me

On Saturday I baked a "double quiche". The left part is with tomatoes, the right with broccoli (and everyone was happy)
Sabato ho preparato una quiche doppia, la parte di sinistra con pomodori, la parte di destra con broccoli (cosi' abbiamo fatto felici tutti)
On Sunday we celebrated Easter with a gourmet: everyone grilled his own meat and vegetables
Domenica abbiamo festeggiato la Pasqua con un gourmet: ognuno ha scelto a grigliato la carne e le verdure che preferiva

On Monday it was leftover day: I have just put into a wok whatever was over from Sunday.
Lunedí é stata una giornata avanzi: ho saltato nel wok quello che era rimasto dal giorno prima

 
On Tuesday I went back to healty eating, and we had lentils with mixed vegetables
Martedí siamo tornati ad una cucina piú sana, e ho preparato delle lenticchie con verdure miste

On Wednesday I got a sort of fusion day: I made minced meat with italian spices (origano) and tomato sauce, and a mesh potatoes with vegetables in it (typical dutch dished called stamppot)
Mercoledí é stato un giorno "fusion": ho preparato della carne macinata alla pizzaiola con pomodoro e origano, e del puré di patate e verdure (un piatto tipico olandese chiamato stamppot)




On Thursday I have made chicken fajitas with tortillas. I didn't use a mix to make the fajitas, just spices (cumin, paprica, pepper) and salt
Giovedí fajitas di pollo. Non ho usato preparati vari, solo delle spezie (cumini, paprica e pepe) e del sale per insaporire

What did you eat last week?
Cosa avete preparato voi la settimana scorsa?


No comments:

Post a Comment